AIPMT 2017 Exam Pattern, Question Paper Pattern & Marking Scheme : All India Pre-Medical Test for MBBS & BDS (AIPMT) is India’s largest medical entrance exam for admission in MBBS and Dental Courses. AIPMT is conducted by Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) every year. It is very important to get a look at the exam pattern of AIPMT because CBSE does a little change in the exam pattern of AIPMT every year. So here we are providing you the complete latest exam pattern of AIPMT 2017. Here on this web page. We are offering you a complete exam pattern of AIPMT 2017.
AIPMT Exam Pattern
The exam of AIPMT 2017 have only one paper containing 180 questions, each question asked in AIPMT is an Objective type, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and each question have 4 options with single correct response only. Questions asked in AIPMT are from Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology).
Total Number of Question asked in AIPMT : 180 Questions
Type of Questions : Multiple Choice Questions are asked in AIPMT with single correct answer. Each question asked in the paper have four answer option out which AIPMT candidates have to select one correct answer.
Subjects & Sections in AIPMT Question Paper :AIPMT Question Paper is divided into three sections i.e. Physics Section, Chemistry Section, Biology Section (Botany & Zoology)
Mode of Examination : AIPMT Exam is conducted in offline mode only i.e. Pen – Paper mode. Candidates have to mark their answers on OMR Sheet with ball point pen only.
Duration of AIPMT Exam : 180 Minutes (3 hours)
AIPMT Question Paper Language
- Candidates have options for Question Paper either in English or in Hindi.
- The option of Question Paper should be exercised while filling in the application form and the option once exercised by candidates cannot be changed later.
- Candidates opting for English would be provided Test Booklet in English only and the candidates opt for Hindi would be provided Test Booklet in both Hindi and English, i.e., Bilingual.
- In case of any ambiguity in translation of any of the questions, its English version shall be treated as final.
AIPMT Marking Scheme
Marking scheme of AIPMT indicates that how many marks for a question asked in AIPMT Exam will be awarded or deducted. As mentioned above that question asked in AIPMT will MCQs with single correct option hence for every correct response AIPMT candidate will be awarded positive marks and for every wrong response, certain marks will be deducted. Check below the marking scheme of AIPMT :-
- +4 Marks will be awarded for each correct response
- – 1 (Minus one) mark will be deducted for each wrong answer marked in OMR Sheet.
Note : It is being informed to all the candidates of AIPMT that there is negative marking in the AIPMT 2017 Exam. So the candidate must carefully mark the answer in OMR Sheet. Therefore we advise all the candidate to mark only those answer which you think is absolutely correct. Do not mark any answer just by guessing or do not use hit and trial method to mark any answer. Sometimes one single negative marking can decrease your total score.
This web page is completely dedicated to AIPMT Exam pattern, marking scheme. You can bookmark this webpage to get latest updates related to AIPMT Exam Pattern.